Assistant Site Merchandising Manager
Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Assistant Site Merchandising Manager Overview:
The Assistant Site Merchandising Manager is responsible for supporting the strategy, innovation and development of our members' shopping experience.
Assistant Site Merchandising Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develop and plan the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identify and establish department, category, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Use data and analyses to develop strategies and tactics to optimize site experiences while ensuring business goals are consistently met. Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of all programs and campaigns to continue optimization efforts and adjust accordingly, as well as share insights to teams and key business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
- Provide direction to creative and content design teams using wireframes and project management planning tools to articulate campaign strategies as well as status to ensure on-time and on-budget execution
- Perform routine site audit and user acceptance testing to ensure consistent and best in class site experiences.
- Collaborate and provide subject matter expertise to assist in any strategic initiatives and site enhancements.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of site management.
- Demonstrate a understanding of website best practices (i.e.: SEO, site merchandising, usability, product and category content) and ensure proper implementation across all areas within division
- Demonstrate an understanding of various site publication and content management systems; understand how the back-end and front-end systems work and are integrated to power core site features such as taxonomy, attribution, SEO, search, navigation
Assistant Site Merchandising Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or Adobe Analytics