Assistant Store Leader
Our client is a popular fashion specialty retailer presenting the hottest designer must-haves. With their contemporary, cool, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing staff selling and service skills and oversee daily operations of running a successful business with an authentic approach.
• Oversee team performance and growth through training and on-the-job learning and manage staff selling and customer service skills
• Manage all aspects of recruitment and on-boarding for store staff, oversee staff performance, and
monitor team morale
• Execute store communications, ensure staff is involved and informed, and display a strong commitment to self-development and growth
• Create the customer journey tailored to the assigned store and customer demographic and ensure the team maintains strong customer relationships
• Maintain the brand’s aesthetic across all touch points, including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance, and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
• Bachelor’s degree in business or fashion related field
• 3-5 years’ management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
• General Manager/Store Manager experience a plus