Assistant Store Manager ($21-23/hr)
Our client is a women’s lifestyle boutique that was founded to empower women around the world. Their handcrafted and ethically sourced products help improve the communities in which they were created.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Demonstrate and model exceptional customer service and leadership standards
• Act as a brand ambassador, representing the organization’s values
• Engage with the local community through events, social media and outreach initiatives
• Oversee training, and management of sales associates
• Monitor sales, grow sales profit, and motivate staff to achieve this same goal
• Proven retail supervisory experience
• Experience managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
• Ability to maintain a client book, host events, network within the community