Assistant Store Manager - Brookfield, WI
Our Client is a growing high end fashion jewelry/accessories company, looking for a strong Assistant Manager for their new store opening soon in Brookfield, WI.
Must be an energetic and customer service-focused leader to assist the Store Manager in building the positive company culture, customer experience, brand awareness, and operations in the store. Passionate about being a Retail Assistant Manager in a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment – This could be for you!
• You will lead, coach, and develop a team that provides a “WOW” customer experience.
• You will be an ambassador for the company in the store and in the community.
• You will support the Manager with store re-merchandising and maintenance.
• You will assist with store efforts in community outreach and local event planing to increase traffic in the store.
• You will develop key relationships in the community to help build our brand within and connection to the community.
• You will assist the Store Manager with store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other controllable expenses.
• You will spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, build team spirit, and act as a store and market leader.
• 2+ years of retail experience in a boutique environment, Not mass market, dept store or big volume discount retailers.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team, currently in a supervisor, assistant management role.
• Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness.
• Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.