Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating classic fashion staple must-haves. With their high-quality, contemporary, and sophisticated designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you would be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in driving store productivity and profitability and assisting with monitoring, tracking, and communicating trends and opportunities of key business metrics.
• Support Store Manager in driving store productivity and profitability and assist monitoring, tracking, and communicating trends and opportunities of key business metrics
• Lead by example, maintain an active sales floor presence, and support and coach team members in delivering the brand’s store experience and support a positive client-centric environment
• Monitor team sales productivity and support ongoing evaluation and provide feedback for coaching and development of store team members
• Meet individual sales goals and build and cultivate client relationships and support achievement of business goals by creating action plans with Store Manager
• Assist coordination and planning of store marketing and event initiatives and identify new trainings and initiatives needed to grow the business
• Support store schedule creation and ensuring integrity of time and attendance and assist in development and implementation of merchandising directives and tests
•Assist in recruiting, onboarding, and coaching of all store employees and partner with Store Manager to provide regular feedback, coaching, and counseling on performance of sales team
• Liaise with HQ partners, including merchandising, customer experience, inventory management, operations, marketing to ensure success of all cross-functional projects and initiatives
• Minimum 3 year’s specialty retail experience with 1-2 years in a management role
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales and grow business
• Luxury or contemporary management experience preferred
• Proven experience leading a product and customer centric sales environment