Assistant Store Manager- Designer Contemporary
Our client is a growing, high-end contemporary boutique for women.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will partner with the Store Manager to lead and develop the sales team. You will also be responsible for creating memorable client experiences and manage day to day operations.
- Lead by example, develop staff on selling and clienteling
- Maintain and exceed company sales KPIs
- Develop and build the consignment business
- Reflect the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand
- Follow merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree preferred, fashion or business related a plus
- 3-5 years of retail management experience in a high-end environment
- Have a clear understanding of the trends in the market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills