Assistant Store Manager
Our client is an iconic brand fusing groundbreaking engineering methodology and revolutionary design to create first-rate mattresses like no other. Their innovative, dynamic, and technologically advanced approach has established new, cutting-edge standards of excellence in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and driving retail sales. You would also ensure efficiency of staff and services and assist with managing daily operations for an award-winning brand pop-up shop.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
• Greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Sales experience
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Great team-building, project managements, and organizational skills