Assistant Store Manager
Our client is an iconic luxury brand, offering the latest beauty must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend products are favorites among A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies; greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Retail experience
• Possess business analysis and operations skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite