Assistant Store Manager
Our Client is a high end active wear company that is looking for a Store Manager to join their Flatiron location!
This position ensures that the store provides the highest level of customer service possible. Manages staff and finds new ways to improve sales while meeting customer demands.
- Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
- Be personally available to customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions or concerns
- Maintain staff levels that allow for the best possible customer service
- Delegate workload appropriately and effectively
- Mange stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Ensure that goals will be met through appropriate planning and organization of staff, inventory, and expenses for short term success. Make sure each employee is aware of sale goals for each week
- Monitor the loss prevention program to protect the Company’s inventory and assets and minimize annual shrink
- Take necessary action to lower expenses if sale goals are not being met
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Great team-building, project managements and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Works great independently, as well as, in groups
If available and interested, please send resume to be considered!