Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer featuring the latest must-have home décor applauded by top magazines and trendsetters alike. With their on-trend, chic, and modern approach, you can effortlessly create a stylish oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies; greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Related proven experience
• Strong customer service and management skills