Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a top fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development; ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies; greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Retail background
• Merchandising experience preferred