Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a popular European beauty brand creating the latest makeup and skincare must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and cool products make it easy to create the most flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would develop and execute strategic plans to drive business and achieve sale and profit margin targets.
• Educate the sales team on store sales plan, personal sales goals, store statistics and motivates the team to achieve goals
• Achieve and exceed forecasted store sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the company
• Remain current of emerging industry trends; identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
• Partner with corporate team to build relationships and events to drive optimal traffic and sale; oversee daily store sales goals using key business reports and tools
• 5+ years’ customer service managerial experience in a retail environment
• 5+ years’ retail experience preferred
• Experience with POS systems, including inventory management functions