Assistant Store Manager- Women's Contemporary- Manhattan Beach
Our client is a high-end, designer women's retailer and we are looking for an Asst. Store Manager for their Manhattan Beach location.
The Asst. Store Manager is responsible for the operations, management, visual merchandising, sales performance, and profitability of the Boutique.The Asst. Store Manager must have a strong fashion sense, trend awareness, knowledge of our consumer, and a passionate for women's designer lines. The manager must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and proven individual results for outstanding sales and service.
- Manage promotional / pricing activities to maximize sales and profitability.
- Manage all daily retail operations, adhering to budgets and retail standards.
- Provide great salesmanship and service to all customers who visit and establish close relationships with loyal / repeat customers and continuously build our customer base.
- Execute all new collection roll-outs and maintain high presentation standards.
- Achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets through consistent sales motivation and expense control develop action plans with management team to correct negative trends and achieve store goals
- Recruit, train, supervise and schedule all store staff develop and train management team
- Ensure that all members of the team are goal oriented, motivated and productive
3 years of retail experience and 1-2 years as a sales supervisor/ASM
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.