Assistant Technical Designer
Our client is a classic, casual, and colorful retailer known for their preppy aesthetic and fun, cheerful designs. With an inspirational story behind the brand, the founders have successfully created a business that cuts out the hustle and bustle and created a relaxed yet productive company culture and environment. Our client doesn’t believe in sitting behind a desk all day – they believe that creating is fostered from lively surroundings and that is what breeds new and successful ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for making accurate interpretations and translations of a design’s intent through product specifications for each collection.
• Lead fit sessions, and make recommendations for pattern
• Evaluate garment for quality
• Tech Pack building
• Maintain strong communication lines with factories on product development
• Build and maintain grade rules and measurement specifications
• Liaison with Production, Design and Factories
· Strong communication skills
· Know how to measure and check garments
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
· 1-2 years experience