Assistant Technical Designer
Our client is a children’sclothing distributor focusing on tween girls fashion. Not only are thoseclothes comfy and stylish that both mom and fashionista will love, but theclient is prevalent in both American and European markets.
In this role, you will beoverseeing the logistics of the product including fits, materials, and overallappearance. The role also entails producing tech packs from the ground up andassisting in fittings.
• Create tech packs for garmentsand accessories including the approval of samples based on key elementslike fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Correctly measure and tailorgarments to alleviate any problems with fitting and address outfit glitches;assist in fittings by measuring samples, sketching outfits, and analyze garmentconstruction
• Approvetop of production samples for outfitting and merchandising
• AssistTechnical Director with any garment concerns or mishaps
• Experience in fashion design, merchandising, apparel production, textiles, or an equivalent in children’s clothing preferred
• Background in of apparel manufacturing or design with Knowledge of quality assurance practices,analytical processes and principles
• Must be proficient in Building started tech packs using Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
• Salary ranges between $40k-$45k, depending on experience