Assistant Technical Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest swimwear for every trendsetter. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward must-haves, you can effortlessly go from the pool to the beach in style.
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, and construction.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all components, including material and construction
• Create technical construction sketches and specs to develop cohesive collections and maintain the brand’s standards and integrity of the product
• Measure accessories accurately to identify any issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in sample sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• 1 year technical design experience
• 2 years’ manufacturer of production department experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint