Assistant Textile Designer
Our client is a renowned design firm presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all artwork and textile designs.
• Oversee creation of all artwork and textile designs, including stripes, plaids, and polka dots and develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create artwork and print repeats, index a file, develop colorways, and prepare artwork files, layout and sizing, and pantone color call outs
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven textile design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience with Ned Graphics, hand sketching, painting, and illustration a plus