Assistant Visual Designer
The Visual Designer is responsible for the look and feel of training materials produced our client's Global Retail Training.
- Command image based and typographical layouts with advanced knowledge of Apple products, specifically, OS X and iOS.
- Prepare assets to strict standards for use in a variety of media.
- Create and modify documents and templates as needed.
- Utilize Keynote, Pages, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to design and enhance training materials.
- Collaborate with instructional designers to imagine, and bring to life, training content.
- Produce design solutions that meet project objectives across departments.
- Work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team.
- Participate in team and partner meetings and conference calls either in person or virtually, domestic and internationally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing design software.
- Experience related to visual arts such as texture work, photography, 3D work, painting and graphic arts.
- Proven ability to capture innovative and complex concepts and create corresponding illustrations.
- Demonstrated capacity to work well in a team environment, work under tight deadlines and successfully manage multiple/detail oriented tasks.
- Ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
- Experience interacting with and influencing team members and business partners at all levels.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude.
- Highly responsive and self-directed.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years working in a visual design/production field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional working experience is required.
- User experience with Apple hardware and software products is required.