Associate Accessories Designer
Our client is a well-known fashion company creating the latest accessories for an impressive portfolio of popular brands. Their modern, innovative, and on-trend designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
As the Associate Accessories Designer, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
• Must have cold weather and headwear accessories experience
• Cut and sew experience
• PLM experience a plus
• Manager experience preferred