Associate Apparel Merchandiser
Our client is a well-known company creating popular licensed of apparel and accessories for top brands. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
As the Associate Apparel Merchandiser, you would be responsible for the creation of CAD’s, product development requests, set up of styles, and build out of line sheets within the requested time frame for the Customers at their desired price point.
• Remain current on trends in market for color, printing and embellishments, fabrications, and key silhouettes
• Enter all design elements into PLM accurately for style set-up, including style number, license, fabrication, process, branding, printing, and production notes
• Work with Creative Director to establish trend direction, art direction, body style development, and specific ideas to be implemented into the graphics
• Fulfill all CAD requests with attention to fabrication, color palette, processes and all related information needed to communicate the product to the Customer, Sales Team, and Production
• Work with Creative Director and Art Manager to establish all Marketing needs are met with respect to branding, promotional piece and line sheets
• Bachelor’s degree in Apparel Design or related program
• Working knowledge of materials, apparel construction, and graphic applications
• Relevant experience in apparel and particularly licensed apparel preferred
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite