Associate Brand Director
Our client is an iconic marketing agency creating the latest stories across digital platforms for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, collaborative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Associate Brand Director, you would be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for clients and communicating regularly with client on status, timeline, monthly scope, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items.
• Act as the primary point of contact for clients and communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, monthly scope, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items
• Line manage, mentor and guide Brand Managers and Community Manager across clients to drive forward best-in-class social marketing strategies and executions
• Develop a deep understanding of client social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize and add value
• Oversee strategy, ideation, and development of social content, ensure client objectives are met, and manage and optimize communication across internal team
• Extract insights, identify trends and build out data driven strategies to amplify creative campaign performance to exceed client KPIs
• Promote positive workflow, oversee process and support quality control across all projects from ideation through execution
• Track project status and ensure team is hitting milestones at every stage of the process leading up to client delivery
• Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
• Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem and how brands should
participate in an authentic way