Associate Brand Manager - CPG
Our client, a CPG brand on the westside is looking for an Associate Brand Manager. This is a full-time position onsite.
• Work with Cross-Functional partners to deliver on brand strategies
• Support all marketing activities including (but not limited to) promotions, advertising, media production, packaging, branding, public relations, trade shows, licensing, market research for a select group of brands, pricing, costing, profitability analysis, and SKU rationalization.
• Take charge of day-to-day product development on your brands. This includes coordinating team meetings, as well as preparing new product start documents, product costing and turn over transmittals, packaging and product briefs.
• Assist in administering the critical path analysis process, ensuring all time lines are adhered to, financial goals are achieved, and that all stakeholders have the information they need to succeed.
• Prepare product presentations and deliver sales pitches to internal & external stakeholders.
• Manage P&L to achieve product development goals, product margin requirements and corporate financial targets.
• Liaise with internal departments (Engineering, Quality Assurance, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Sales, and Planning) as well as with outside partners (vendors, licensors, inventors) both nationally and internationally at all stages of product development to ensure the smooth running of all projects under your care. KEY METRICS
• Become fluent in company processes and internal systems
• Adhere to deadlines and show proven ability to handle multiple tasks
• Successfully lead development of 2-3 low complexity items
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2-4 years of consumer product brand management experience in a new product-oriented industry, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, or other pop culture products
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
• Ability to both adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, coupled with excellent organizational communication skills, and customer service skills
• Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
• A strong level of passion and willingness to be awesome
• MBA preferred, but not required
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."