Associate Brand Manager
Our client is a renowned company designing the latest accessories, apparel, and home furnishings. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality must-haves distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including design, product development, production, sales, customers, and suppliers. You would also be responsible for managing daily functions for merchandising and sales.
• Oversee the creative direction and development of monthly product assortments; lead brand growth strategy development and implementation
• Manage fashion flow, fashion replenishment, and transfer of products to maximize sales and optimize inventory
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, sales, product development, and production to ensure cohesive processes
• Establish and maintain time and action calendar for assigned categories and keep the team on track to achieve its objectives
• Manage and track the flow of samples, develop and maintain seasonal line sheets, and oversee cost retail structure to achieve margin goals
• Remain current of emerging trends, shop the market, and research competitive price positioning and market share
• Bachelor’s degree in design, business, fashion or related field
• 1- 3 years’ related experience
• Possess strong analytical, communication, management, and presentation skills.