Associate Brand Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of new product launches, including concept development and testing. You would also be responsible for evaluating new product feasibility and working with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee all aspects of new product launches, including concept development, testing, business case modeling, POS assets, and sell-in
• Evaluate new product feasibility, including target audience, pricing, size of opportunity, forecasting, and competitive market
• Partner with various cross-functional teams and generate monthly business analysis for category, competitor, and customer
• Lead brand communication campaign development for digital and social campaigns and review all artwork for new product packaging
• Manage market research and monitor industry trends to identify branding opportunities for each account
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 1-3 years’ marketing or branding experience