Associate Brand Manager, Skincare
Our client is a top beauty brand creating the latest makeup, skincare, and fragrance must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality products empower you to feel your most beautiful and embrace your individuality every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating product-level strategy and maintaining launch calendars. You would also be responsible for directing the category product portfolio and implementing marketing spend and activation budgets.
• Develop product-level strategy and competitive market analysis; partner with the Category Director on new product launch strategies
• Establish and maintain launch calendars; oversee marketing analytics, such as product performance sales, competitive environment, post launch, regional, and sales
• Direct the category product portfolio, recommend the right mix and discontinuations to ensure the right size of line
• Collaborate with the Marketing Director to implement the appropriate marketing spend and activation budgets
• Lead the development of product idea generation and product conceptual development; develop design briefs based on competitive analysis, market trends, and mood board direction
• Coordinate cross-functional teams, including package design, engineering, market forecasting, and creative to ensure the implementation of product launches and marketing programs
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration; master’s degree preferred
• 3-5+ years’ product marketing experience in international product development/brand management of beauty/consumer goods/direct selling
• Experience in beauty industry; skincare experience preferred