Associate Business Manager, Marketplace
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the assortment and develop financial reports to drive incremental sales. You would also be responsible for analyzing product performance, trends, forecasts, and competitors.
• Oversee the assortment and develop financial reports to drive incremental sales and work with partners to optimize product assortment
• Evaluate product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry information and conduct price and shipping evaluations
• Implement new feature and product development roadmaps, establish business requirements, and evaluate changes
• Manage partner operations, including customer service, fulfillment timeliness, and service level agreement for assigned business areas
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Able to travel to conferences and partner visits