Associate Business Manager, Marketplace
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing seller analytics to achieve financial and operational targets. You would also be responsible for measuring performance metrics and establishing strong internal and external relationships.
• Lead the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales
• Optimize product assortment, analyzing product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Conduct price and shipping evaluations, implement strategies for promotional activities, and manage strategy, pricing, assortment development, and marketing efforts
• Develop new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams
• Manage partner operations, including customer service, fulfillment timeliness, and service level agreement for assigned business areas
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills