Associate Business Manager, Marketplace
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Associate Business Manager, you would be responsible for managing seller analytics to meet financial and operational goals, measuring performance metrics, building strong internal and external relationships, and managing partner accounts.
• Manage the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales
• Collaborate with partners to optimize product assortment, analyze information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry information
• Conduct price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners and develop strategies for promotional activities
• Create, manage, and execute Marketplace support issue and collaborate on new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams
• Ensure the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams by partnering with legal, finance, marketing, site merchandising, project management, and third-party partners
• Confirm legal compliance from partners, work with Finance on planning and reporting, serve as the daily point of contact for third party partner
• Manages partner operations, including customer service, fulfillment timeliness, and service level agreement compliance for assigned business areas
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of related work experience