Associate CAD Designer
Our client is a well-known, women’s fashion retailer focusing on chic, structured styles that are the perfect staple pieces for any wardrobe. Their classic styles and seamless fit appeal to the everyday modern woman, from her business attire to her casual weekend wardrobe. Their warm, fun and creative company culture only adds to their success as a leading women’s retailer.
In this role you will be responsible for the operation of the CAD system to create original artwork that is technically ready for design production as well as for visual presentations.
- Produce artwork on a seasonal basis that maintains the brand aesthetic in print design and that is technically ready for production
- Work with CAD Senior Manager and team researching and creating designs that can be interpreted for the brand core customer
- Re-design antique/vintage documents to create patterns/prints that are exclusive to the brand
- Re-color original artwork to fit into seasonal color palettes
- Re-design and adjust original artwork to create well balanced designs
- Support the design group with artwork and used for visual presentations during merchandising meetings
• 2-4 years CAD experience; working in Men’s or Womens
• A strong understanding of yarndye plaids and stripes as well as the Kaledo Weave and/or Ned Graphics weave program is a must
• Proficiency and experience with garment design, color, and printing for both woven and knit
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrate and Photoshop a must