Associate Campaign Manager
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for testing, implementing, and tracking online and mobile ad campaigns. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time.
• Manage and traffic online and mobile ad campaigns and creative in Doubleclick DFP ad server; test and troubleshoot creative to ensure adherence to specifications and tracking
• Oversee and monitor campaigns to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and resolve any delivery discrepancies
• Partner with Account Coordinators and account teams to resolve creative issues and recommend campaign optimizations
• Generate campaign performance reports and provide key insights to the account team; identify process improvements and efficiencies
• 1 year experience online ad trafficking
• Strong analytical, time management, and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of industry 3rd party ad servers