Associate Campaign Manager
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for testing, implementing, and tracking online and mobile ad campaigns.
• Manage the testing, implementing, and tracking online and mobile ad campaigns in Doubleclick’s DFP ad server
• Oversee and traffic online and mobile ad campaigns and creative campaigns in Doubleclick DFP ad server
• Test and troubleshoot creative campaigns and ensure content is aligned with the brand’s specifications and tracking
• Monitor campaigns and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately and troubleshoot delivery discrepancies
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Account Coordinators and account teams to resolve creative issues and recommend campaign optimizations
• Generate campaign reports, provide key insights, and recommend process improvements and efficiencies
• 1 year experience in online ad trafficking
• Knowledge of major industry 3rd party ad servers
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite