Associate Category Manager
Our client is a well-established fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the assortment strategy for a product category and managing on-site product presentation.
- Assist with developing assortment strategy for a product category and setup and maintain product data in the catalog to drive conversion rates
- Oversee on-site product presentation and identify opportunities to improve the search and browse experience
- Conduct regular reporting and analysis of category performance and identify key trends improvement opportunities
- Assist with product sourcing strategy, maintain SKU’s using web-based tools, and monitor the website for accuracy and updated product listings
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer experience to optimize category performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ of relevant industry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite