Associate Content Director
Our client is an iconic marketing agency creating the latest stories across digital platforms for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, collaborative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing digital, motion, and social media work for the agency.
• Oversee and lead the internal creative team and client to develop and implement creative solutions to achieve the client’s objectives
• Establish and manage the client’s visual content to ensure the story remains consistent across all media
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly content storyboards for client initiatives; direct the internal digital asset management system
• Drive best practices across all content including, design, illustration, animation, motion graphics, photography and videography
• Produce and direct content production shoots; maintain strong relationships with external creative partners; establish relationships with key in?uential content creators
• Partner with the account team to ensure deliverables are aligned with the client’s objectives and brand guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience developing strategic brand and creative direction
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite