Our client is a popular beauty brand applauded by beauty enthusiasts everywhere. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative skincare inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including press releases, emails, visual merchandising, packaging, social videos and master copy dossiers. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Manage daily copy requests, create on-brand content, and proof packaging copy in design stage for punctuation, grammar and accuracy
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as press releases, emails, visual merchandising, packaging, social videos and master copy dossiers
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ copywriting experience for a major beauty brand or publication
• Knowledge and understanding of skin care products and the cosmetics industry