Associate Creative Director, Experiential
Our client is a sports and entertainment agency – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies and people across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will generate original, bold, and on-strategy creative ideas for clients and new business opportunities.
- Write-up ideas in whitepaper format and sharp presentations, working with design team and outside freelancers to develop accompanying visuals
- Contribute to copy efforts including campaign names, taglines, manifestos, headlines, and body copy across all marketing channels and media types
- Support agency’s creative development process by leading live brainstorm sessions and client workshops
- Lead the development of creative sell-in presentations
- Represent the agency as a creative voice in live presentations
- Collaborate with strategic and creative resources across Octagon’s global network (offices and sister agencies)
- You have a passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity
- You have 6ish+ years working at or with an experiential agency or digital shop. You might even be at a traditional ad agency, but you’re into more than just traditional creative work
- You prefer to think in terms of platforms, partnerships, campaigns or experiences – big, brave and bold media or channel-neutral ideas
- You’re a wordsmith who can work off of insights and strategies to bring ideas to life through clever and concise copy