Associate Creative Director
Our client is a leading high-end fashion retailer located in Manhattan that caters to men and women’s fashion and beauty as well as home goods. They carry a plethora of designers both classic and modern that will appeal to a wide range of clientele.
They believe in seeking talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. When you join the family, you are now a part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Even though they are a Fortune 100 company, they operate with the utmost integrity like a family run business
In this role you will lead and inspire a growing team of Web Designers and online Art Directors. You will be responsible for fostering creativity and promoting accountability.
• Create a range of concepts and designs for each project and be able to partner with multiple team members and departments to ensure the direction and visual presentation supports the concept
• Lead and inspire a team of web designers to develop and execute short-term and long-term creative strategies
• Allocate project workload, direct and evaluate the work of the staff
• Have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
• Mentor and grow junior creative team members – identify and adapt exciting and new creative talent and resources on an ongoing basis
• Attend all merchandise presentation meetings, make note of all new merchandise
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years’ experience in online and/or E-commerce environment
• A thorough understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver/HTML, and InDesign
• Knowledge of fashion and retail
• Strong analytical ability