Digital Marketing Jobs
Associate Creative Director
Our client is a is world renown communications firm that if often honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year, as well as The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2015 and The Holmes Report’s Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The market they focus on is health and medical wellness for all ages.
In this role, you will be developing a brand for healthcare campaigns and indicatives. The client has an idea of what path they would like to take, it would be your job to execute all ideas regarding medicine marketing while using a creative flair to standout in the professional pharma industry.
- Create on-point campaigns for launching products and existing projects using outlets such as social media marketing, graphic design, video creation, and print media.
- produce a new, fresh brand voice for the client and their vendors using new, bold ideas from current key trends within the market; Display an understanding of marketing and advertising as a whole
- Lead a team of creative minds onto a path the client has created the basis for and would like to execute over all platforms, ensuring all innovative work flows in a clear, concise, timely direction; Work with other executives one on one to critique and approve weekly work
- Work in both team settings and independently to blueprint new ideas and marketing strategies for exhibition at meetings and briefs with executives and supervisors; secure prompts and ideas that will have a large input on business and marketing productivity
- Some work with handling large animals might be required
- 5-8+ years’ experience in a media related field with a heavy healthcare media portfolio to verify
- Expert experience in training and managing art directors, graphic designers, copywriters and overseeing graphic design, advertising, art direction, copy, content, script writing, and video production
- Ability to hold a room of creative thinkers during departmental meetings and contribute well thought out creative ideas as well as to work cross-functionally and with a fast-paced team