Associate Creative Director
Our client is a renowned television programming service with some of the most highly acclaimed shows. Their collaborative, revolutionary, and dynamic approach provides premium entertainment across the globe.
In this highly visible position, you would oversee campaign development and deliver high-quality campaign creative and short form content. You would also be responsible for managing a team of producers and partnering with cross-functional teams, including consumer marketing.
• Oversee all aspects of campaign development and deliver high-quality campaign creative and short form content; edit various types of promotional content, such as promos, trailers, and long form
• Manage in-house teams to produce short form promotional content, such as trailers, TV spots, and digital content for programming
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver high-level creative
• Direct the campaign team and producers to deliver high-quality creative; mentor and inspire junior staff
• Review scripts to identify content and scenes for the long form and shoot production team to shoot
• Supervise projects, timelines, and budgets; participate in preparing campaign budgets
• 8-15 years’ blockbuster experience; strong management experience
• Expert knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing, and producing
• Exhibit exceptional AVID editing, presentation, interviewing A-list talent, and concept pitching skills