Associate Creative Director - temp-to-perm
In order to be considered for the role, please reply with resume and link to your work. Retail design experience is highly preferred!
Feel free to forward this along to your network. We'll pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.
Our client is a well-known communication solutions company helping businesses across various industries. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach presents revolutionary capabilities for businesses everywhere.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across various print, environmental, and digital designs. This is a temp-to-hire role, located in Atlanta.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print, environmental, spatial, and digital design
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Account Directors, Production Managers, Designers, and Copywriters
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs
• Achieve the brand’s objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to plans and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 8-10 years’ agency/retail experience
• Management experience and ability to manage a team of 5+ employees
• Strong presentation and client relationship management skills
• Must lead by example and be a mentor to team members
• Strong, tactful communication skills
• Strong time management skills