Associate, CRM Analytics
Our client is a well-known beauty brand specializing in all-natural fragrance, skin care, makeup, and much more. Their on-trend, fun, and vibrant approach pampers every individual from head-to-toe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing data, operations, and analytics to achieve optimal business targets. You would also lead the development of CRM systems to support program evolution and implement program enhancements.
- Oversee end to end management of data, operations, and CRM systems issues and provide solutions to support business needs; maintain customer database integrity to aid capture of more customers with more complete data
- Deliver all US customer insights to provide actionable recommendations and support commercial and financial plans
- Develop, implement, and maintain an analytical framework to drive the CRM strategy, including program KPIs reporting, campaign and events analytics, long term customer value, LYBC program ROI, and deep dive analytics to support key business questions, behavior insights, and campaign targeting
- Manage complex loyalty and customer analysis using the customer database and external data sources to run strategic and commercial targeted marketing efforts and CRM marketing initiatives
- Supervise commercial responsibilities for database, systems and other operational costs to maximize spend and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ CRM Analytics experience
- Experience with SAP, Siebel, Responsys, and Hybris preferred