Associate Customer Service Manager
Our client is a fun, vibrant and eclectic men’s and women’s footwear company that has taken the fashion industry by storm. Their contemporary styles are colorful and full of character – walk down the street in a pair of their shoes and definitely get noticed. Their collections have soul, charisma and also give back. With a philanthropic spirit, our client often donates part of their proceeds to special causes that are near and dear to them.
In this role you will manage processes related to all after sales customer relationship: claims, returns, credit notes, etc.
• Manage remote third party productivity, providing tools for proper case handling and effective responses to customers
• Manage team to handle emails from customers and escalations
• Conduct root cause analysis for the reported problems and coordinate actions plans to solve them
• Manage product replacements flow to final consumers with quality issues
• Provide answers to all general inquiries from consumers and maintain the FAQ database updated
• Monitor the RTV flow Direct / KAC and IND channels
• 3+ years of Quality Customer Service experience
• Experience and Ability to remotely manage a third party/remote team
• Communication skills to lead the after sales contact with final consumers
• Sense or urgency to prioritize cases based on potential impact to the brand value
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Bachelors Degree