• Work closely with director and lead designers on the seasonal design development process from concept to delivery that meets market needs and drive sales.
• Prepare tech packs for development and production
• Track and maintain design calendar to ensure timely execution of product development calendar
• Research fabrics and trims for sample development and maintain library
• Continual market research.
• Partner with technical design and production to develop line, facilitate inter office communication
• Evaluate lab dips, strike-offs, hangtags, trims and bulk fabric, and communicate comments to production team.
• Highly detail oriented and creative
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to take initiative, highly motivated
• Contribute to seasonal research and styling concepts.
• Excellent sketching techniques in illustrator
• Understanding of garment construction, silhouettes, sewing techniques, fabrication and trim
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite, adobe products, knowledge of CAD
• Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint
• Bachelor’s Degree in fashion design
• Designing with denim
• Extensive experience in embellishments, embroideries, appliques, sequins, rhinestones….
• 3-5 years related experience