Associate Design Sales Consultant
Our client is a well-known brand creating the latest home furnishings for every space in your home. Their innovative, high-quality, and on-trend approach presents cutting-edge products to transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
As the Associate Design Sales Consultant, you would be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers. You would also be responsible for leading strategic outreach to grow client base and serve as a brand ambassador.
• Manage and drive sales to meet and exceed sales targets and provide high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in traffic
• Oversee marketing plans to current and potential customer base and lead planning and execution of in-store events
• Develop repeat sales, new relationships, and future business by executing sales strategy, conduct sales calls, and follow-up on leads to generate new business
• Deliver exceptional customer service, provide prompt and friendly service, maintain an organized presentation, and network with professional trade through associations, meetings, and events
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ sales experience preferred
• Sales background in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills