Associate Designer for Boys & Girls
Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting overall appearance of the line, including development of sketches and completion of Tech Packs which include: art sheets, BDM’s, and garment construction.
- Sketching on Illustrator
- Completion, set up and distribution of all Tech Packs for sample (art sheets, BDM’s and garment construction)
- Re-color prints and graphics each season for line
- Help setting up season concept boards and market research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 4 year degree and 3+ years industry experience
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and PLM