Associate Designer, Girls Activewear
Our client is a well-known specialty brand that focuses in the manufacturing and marketing of the most comfortable basic apparel. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative designs set them apart as leaders in the industry with their diverse portfolio of leading brands.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Participate in fitting sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Activewear and sportswear design experience
• Girls, boys, or juniors design experience preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and PLM and advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator