Associate Designer Menswear
Our client is a cool, modern e-commerce driven apparel company that specializes in all aspects of men’s clothing. Their classic with a twist styles are on trend, have great fits and are considered outside the box. Our client has been named “one of America’s hottest brands” by Advertising Age and continues to hold that title with pride. If you are interested in the world of e-commerce fashion, have an eye for great style and want to work with a great team of passionate people then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be working with the menswear team to construct active, lounge and underwear garments.
- Research, organize and present trends, graphics and color inspiration
- Translating style guides and trends into designing Men’s lifestyle active, lounge and underwear for licensed brand
- Preparing design concept submissions for licensors
- Create surface print patterns in repeat in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create all tech packs for factories for new designs
- Must have 3-5 years experience in designing and developing lifestyle activewear, underwear and lounge apparel
- Proficient in Illustrator CS 6 and Photoshop CS 6
- Knowledge of fabric textiles, garment construction and apparel manufacturing
- Experience in designing and creating knit prints and woven plaids
- Proficient in MS Office Suite