Associate Designer, Pets and Baby
Our client is an iconic lifestyle brand creating the latest stylish apparel, accessories, and home décor for every member of the family to enjoy! Their on-trend, cool, and high-quality collections effortlessly enrich every moment of your life.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Participate in fitting sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• 2+ years’ design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop