Associate Digital Project Manager
Our client is a well-known marketing agency presenting revolutionary solutions for top healthcare brands. With their groundbreaking, integrated, and dynamic approach, they’re driving brand growth every day.
As the Project Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs and help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques, analyze results, and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3+ years' digital marketing and social engagement program experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• 3+ years’ experience working in an agency environment or brand marketing setting with client-facing experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint