Associate Director, Analytics for Personalized Marketing
Our client is an iconic health, wellness, and beauty company, offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of well-known brands. Their innovative, inspiring, and collaborative approach presents the highest quality products for every consumer to enjoy.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing scaling personalization and identifying segmentation and targeting opportunities. You would also be responsible for working with IT and implementing 360 consumer marketing campaigns.
• Manage scaling personalization and identify segmentation and targeting opportunities and scale global programs and implement customized business programs
• Lead project design improvement and implement new technologies to increase effectiveness paid digital media, eretail media, CRM, social, and mobile
• Identify opportunities and enhance agile granular measurement within one of North American business units
• Implement 360 consumer marketing campaigns to improve precision targeting across the brands for paid, owned, and earned media
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including IT and agencies to gather necessary data and implement audience segmentations, measurement, tracking, and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 8+ years’ programmatic media, digital analytics, digital marketing, media, and/or consulting experience
• CPG experience