Associate Director, Analytics
Our client is a premier media agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing data collection and analysis operations of several accounts across one region. You would also be responsible for working directly with planning groups and ensuring deliverables achieve the highest-quality work for clients.
- Oversee management and CRM across a regional base of clients and in new assigned business pitches
- Grow client business in all data-related areas and develop measurement strategy for each campaign
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients of all levels, oversee senior client relationships, and lead expectations of client deliverables
- Ensures quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables achieve client objectives and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA in marketing and/or advanced statistics a plus
- 7-10 years’ analytics experience
- Strong analytical background in data management